Sunday, August 5, 2012

need to regret



########################################################

hmm... i already mention that im not goanna address you unless for the important things only.
then i really do it. yesterday (3 august), my workstation in front of you. so, i couldn't see you. PC block us. then i just talk with you for important thing only. yupp..! i really do it. im give up. there does not have any good things if i like you. i didn't sure if you already know. hey! i did not mention or do anything which can show i like you. ggrr...!! today, i sat far from others. include you. but our TL ask me to buy food. why i need go with you.? oke. i will give cash my promise.huh! never talk to you unless ask you to bring food.. during we count the money. ouhh!!! so happy can sat in front of you, talk with you. ohhoo..!!! hey...! i knoe there's nothing for you. but i like it. ahaha! but i need to act like normal and serious. in deep of my heart, i try to throw away this feeling. i don't want have this feeling. im suffer with this feeling. coz it make me suffer coz miss you, suffer when you act like i not exist anymore.suffer when you more silent in group. im sorry and i will act like normal.. i appreciate this feeling appear in my heart and make me happy even for a while :)

###############################################################

No comments: